Testimonials about drink technology India 2010
(Enclosure to the Closing Report)
• Dr. Nagaraj Rao, Centec RRR Systems and Sensors Pvt. Ltd.: “The exhibition was well organized and we were positively pleased about the quality of the visitors to our stand. The conferences will have to be worked out differently the next time. We look forward to the next drink technology India exhibition!”
• Bhadresh Dani, Danfoss Industry Pvt. Ltd.: “drink technology India was the good platform to launch our new products One Gear Drive (OGD) and VLT FCD 302 as a part of our Energy Efficient VLT conveyor Solutions for Beverage Industry. Most of the key decision makers visited drink technology India 2010 and we could get good amount of enquiries of our new product. We were expecting better participation at Exhibitor’s Forum. However, we wish to participate in drink technology India 2012.”
• Michael Eumann, Euwa Wasseraufbereitungsanlagen: “A very good and sufficient possibility to become better known in the Indian market.”
• Shailesh Rajgopal, KHS: “ We have been part of DTI since inception in 2007 & again in 2008. The quantum leap in the arrangements and the quality of the show this year has been extremely impressive and has shown that it is a “Must Visit” show for personnel associated with the Beverage industry in India. The quality of participation and the number of participants and visitors was extremely good and we look forward to being part of DTI again. We have had an opportunity to exhibit a machine manufactured by KHS in India and the feedback on the same from the visitors was extremely positive. Visitors have expressed their surprise on the quality of manufacturing achieved and of delight in being able to get equipment of German Quality standards out of Indian Manufacturing. We were able to meet a large number of existing and potential customers and have had very fruitful discussions. We wish our very best to this show and we look forward to an even better show in 2012. We would also like to express our sincere appreciation on the efforts by the organizing committee to ensure a fantastic show.”
• Hans Hiendl, Krones AG: “For Krones it has been extremely important to take part on the show, dti. We consider India and the neighbouring countries as one of the most growing beverages market on which we are eager to assist with our service and machinery equipment. The show has been organized excellent. We hope that the show organizer will advertise the next two years in order to get even more individuals of customer mid management level at the next show.”
• Filip Beyens, Lambrechts N.V.: “drink technology India 2010 was very worthwhile for us. We are very happy with the result. For us it was about maintaining contact with our customers and winning new customers. We were able to conduct promising talks with top decision-makers from all over India and around. It was extremely well organised. Also the whole team, under the leadership of Martina Maciejewski and Petra Westphal, has excellent contacts with all the participants.”
• Dipl.-Ing. Christian Wagner, MHT Mold & Hotrunner Technology AG: “Our participation in drink technology India has shown that this event is an ideal platform for producers of preform tools to present their products to the clients in this important and growing market.”
• Emmanuel Rurema, Norit: “drink technology India 2010, reaffirmed once again why this exhibition became the flagship event for the Indian beer and beverage industry. A show in one of the most attractive markets in the world, creating a perfect platform for Norit to align with their growing Indian customer base, to strengthen relationships and to build partnerships for the future.
As pioneer and industry leader, Norit is offering cutting edge process solutions to the global waters & beverage industries based on their strong, globally known brands like Suedmo for valve technology, Haffmans for CO2 and O2 management systems and last but not least Norit process technology with their trendsetting Kieselgur free membrane-filtration. Norit is proud to be part of the enormous success of this event. The appreciation for the Norit products and solutions in India reflects in a strong installed base reaching from single valves to turn key solutions. Here specially water reuse projects based on membrane technology must be mentioned which successfully operate in India already. With this reputation Norit attracted many customers to visit the booth ranging from the global players to mid size privately owned breweries to entrepreneurs with realistic plans to invest in the fast growing Indian market.
Norit India Pvt. Ltd., The Norit group’s fully owned Indian operation, was able to highlight the group’s clean process technologies strategies to all its clients to position itself as market leading on sustainable beer- and beverage technology within the Indian market.
We look forward to again welcoming and meeting our valuable clients at the next drink technology India.”
• John Rivers-Moore, Radical Waters: “As a growing global supplier of natural chemical tree CIP solutions, Radical Waters has found attending drink technology India for the first time in 2010 to be very useful! Direct contact with so many key decision makers who have visited the expo and our stand will directly lead to many new opportunities in India.”
• Anup Bagchi, Reliance Industries Ltd.: ”drink technology India 2010 – 3rd International Trade Fair for Beverages and Liquid Food Technology, was a huge success – thanks to Messe Mьnchen, MMI India and other organizers. Presence of entire value chain from raw material, production, packaging to filling and logistics solution, made it sort of business solution source under one roof. There were many visitors from brand owners, down stream community and from processors – it was almost full house throughout. We expect that drink technology India networking platform shall grow bigger and bigger in near future, emerging as the only brand for beverages solution source opportunity for the emerging market in and around India including Middle East and Africa.”
• Srihari Sriramaiah, Sanky Technical Consulting (P) Ltd.: “drink technology India has succeeded in bringing together world class manufacturers in the industry and their customers in India under one roof. For us SANKY in India, this is a wonderful platform to showcase our partners from Europe and China to our customers in India. We are very happy to be a part of this exhibition and look forward to the next one in 2012.”
• Vithal Kalbate, Sidel Group: “It was a pleasure to be part of drink technology India exhibition organized by MMI. We find the event was more focused and fruitful. We received good response in terms of meeting with new as well as existing customers under one roof. Thanks to the organizing committee who has been very helpful during the show. It would be a pleasure to be a part of this show again.”
• Werner Hasenschwanz, Siemens AG: “It was a great challenge to organize this fair from Germany in India and I think the organisation team did a great job. Sometimes it seems that they could make the impossible things possible. The number of visitors and suppliers shows the number of significance of this fair in this region. We as supplier got a lot of positive feedback for our presence on this fair and we are able to cultivate our relationships to our customer. We are looking forward onto the next fair in 2 years.”
• Joseph Fontaine, VLB: “For VLB Berlin the drink technology India in Mumbai in combination with our technology seminar has been a great experience. It was an extraordinary opportunity to get in touch with a lot of interesting and nice colleagues from the Indian brewing and beverage sector. VLB is looking forward to a further development of this cooperation in 2012.”
• Heike Waldhauser, ZIEMANN Group: “drink technology India 2010 was a highly successful fair for the ZIEMANN Group, above all with regard to our strategy and involvement in India. ZIEMANN India currently has 200 employees, working in engineering, project management and production. The personal feedback from our customers to our qualified and committed team in India and to our ultramodern manufacturing facility in India, as an integrated part of ZIEMANN Global Manufacturing, was very positive and we will in the short term be making further investments in this impressively expanding market, one that is so important for the ZIEMANN Group.
The quality of the visitors was outstanding, not only the global players but also the local breweries and investors from the soft drinks and food industry who were present.
We would like to take this opportunity of thanking all our customers most warmly for their visit. Many thanks, too, to the organisers of drink technology India and for their personal commitment which in the end made this into such a successful trade fair. The high number of visitors confirms that drink technology India and International PackTech India will in future also be a successful combination.”