Beer market of Russia 2018
- General market picture
- Foreign trade setting records
- Demography as challenge to branding
- Aged consumer
- Declining of youth brands
- Nostalgia on trend
- DIOT feels at home
- 5.0 Original is the new face of import
- Positions of Market Leaders
- Carlsberg Group
- AB InBev Efes
- AB InBev
Ukrainian beer market 2018
- Better than yesterday
- Performance by value
- Positions of Ukrainian brewers
The beer market dynamics in Russia is approaching zero, yet major brewers are divided into those who developed considerably in 2017 and those who considerably reduced their volumes. For instance, company Efes has managed to substantially extend their sales due to restrained pricing policy and activity in the modern trade. Heineken has also demonstrated an excellent performance promoted by significant increase of advertisement budgets launching a non-alcohol sort of the title brand and unusual activity in the economy market segment. Carlsberg and AB InBev have been focusing on margins and lost a market share of their inexpensive brands. Serious dependence on PET package and mass enthusiasm about Zhigulevskoe have negatively impacted the most of big regional brewers, that have been for the first time pressed by the leaders in the key sales channels, especially in Volga and Central regions. In the small business there has been a noticeable slowdown in appearing of new restaurant breweries, yet the number of craft breweries has been growing rapidly. In 2018, the beer market is likely to grow a little, while the share of AB InBev Efes may decrease due to the integration. ...
“Catalogue of Russian Beer Producers 2018” includes 1070 businesses ranging from large subsidiaries of international companies to rather small restaurant and craft microbreweries.The catalogue includes 32 large breweries, 75 regional breweries, 693 industrial mini- and microbreweries as well as 270 restaurant breweries. ...
Go have a non-filtered lager as soon as you can; it’s going to be available in pubs until October 10
This unfiltered lager was drawn right from the tanks without any alterations and is not pasteurized. This puts high demands on pub and restaurant operators since their facilities must comply with the highest storage and beer-drawing requirements. Therefore, the unfiltered lager is offered in about one hundred carefully selected restaurant facilities all around Moravia where they are able to ensure necessary storage temperatures and much more demanding sanitation of beer pipes. All these places were awarded a certification for the highest level of beer-care.
"Unfiltered lager is especially bitter beer, which is a typical mark of all Radegast beers. Its pure aroma is slightly ester and in harmony with the malt aroma. When carefully tasted, one can taste fresh brewers' yeasts," said Ivo Ka??k, Manager of Radegast brewery, in describing the taste of the unfiltered beer.
You can recognize unfiltered Radegast lager at first sight. Its golden hue is accompanied by typical yeast turbidity. No?ovice brewmasters brewed it from a high quality variety of ?atec and Tr?ice hops, the best brewers‘ yeasts, their own malt made of Han? barleys and pure Mor?vka creek water.
The list of restaurants where unfiltered Radegast lager is on tap is listed at the website www.radegast.cz.
- Beer brewery Radegast, one of the most modern beer breweries in Czech Republic, has produced beer since 1970.
- Brewery Radegast is a member of the biggest Czech beer brewing group Plze?sk? Prazdroj, Inc. since 1999.
- With total sales of nearly 10 million hectoliters during the calendar year of 2010 (including licensed products abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plze?sk? Prazdroj Inc. is the prominent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plze?sk? Prazdroj Inc. is the member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world's biggest beer brewing companies, with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller's brand group includes such important brands as Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft, Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and many other successful regional brands.
6 Окт. 2011