Beer market of Russia 2018
- General market picture
- Foreign trade setting records
- Demography as challenge to branding
- Aged consumer
- Declining of youth brands
- Nostalgia on trend
- DIOT feels at home
- 5.0 Original is the new face of import
- Positions of Market Leaders
- Carlsberg Group
- AB InBev Efes
- AB InBev
Ukrainian beer market 2018
- Better than yesterday
- Performance by value
- Positions of Ukrainian brewers
The beer market dynamics in Russia is approaching zero, yet major brewers are divided into those who developed considerably in 2017 and those who considerably reduced their volumes. For instance, company Efes has managed to substantially extend their sales due to restrained pricing policy and activity in the modern trade. Heineken has also demonstrated an excellent performance promoted by significant increase of advertisement budgets launching a non-alcohol sort of the title brand and unusual activity in the economy market segment. Carlsberg and AB InBev have been focusing on margins and lost a market share of their inexpensive brands. Serious dependence on PET package and mass enthusiasm about Zhigulevskoe have negatively impacted the most of big regional brewers, that have been for the first time pressed by the leaders in the key sales channels, especially in Volga and Central regions. In the small business there has been a noticeable slowdown in appearing of new restaurant breweries, yet the number of craft breweries has been growing rapidly. In 2018, the beer market is likely to grow a little, while the share of AB InBev Efes may decrease due to the integration. ...
“Catalogue of Russian Beer Producers 2018” includes 1070 businesses ranging from large subsidiaries of international companies to rather small restaurant and craft microbreweries.The catalogue includes 32 large breweries, 75 regional breweries, 693 industrial mini- and microbreweries as well as 270 restaurant breweries. ...
ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA – a common company name symbolizing “Everything from a single source”
In the future, all companies belonging to the CETP Group will be operating in the market under the corporate name ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA. The country-specific assignment is ensured by means of the legal form, such as GmbH or B.V.
This change of the name emphasizes the joint activities of the companies and underlines that the brand ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA always provides individual and tailor-made solutions from a single source. The services are offered worldwide, with the highest quality and the reliability of a global group of experts.
With effect from October 1, 2015 the companies will be operating under the following names:
- ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA GmbH (formerly ZIEMANN International GmbH), Germany
- ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA B.V. (formerly HOLVRIEKA Ido BV), The Netherlands
- ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA International B.V. (formerly HOLVRIEKA International BV), The Netherlands
- ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA A/S (formerly HOLVRIEKA Danmark A/S), Denmark
- ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA N.V. (formerly HOLVRIEKA NV), Belgium
- ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA Asia Co., Ltd (formerly HOLVRIEKA China Company Ltd), China
1 Окт. 2015