The global outlooks of the legal market of cannabis are excellent. It is possible to simultaneously imagine dry law repeal and craft brewing boom but not in one but in several consumer categories. For alcohol is contained in liquids and cannabis derivatives can be in three physical forms. The value of legal market of cannabis and its products can reach 10% of the world beer market in five years, and in 2030-2040 even reach the same scope provided the current rates of legalization and development of market infrastructure remain at the same level. Cannabinoids are actively integrating into the food industry from chewing gum to beverages deforming the pharmaceutical and alcohol markets, they influence the trends of healthy lifestyle and beauty. ...
Beer market of Kazakhstan acquired both traits of East European countries and South Eastern Asia taking a transitional position between them by many criteria and consumption style. Yet there is a positive trend in beer production which differs Kazakhstan from most of the neighboring countries. The market has remained consolidated in the hands of two international players because of its small size. However, it faces dynamic processes such as fast growth of draft beer sales, up and downs of regional companies and Carlsberg Group’s ultimate expansion. Excessive mainstream segment has declined over the recent years, yet, Zhigulevskoe and national brands with regional links have yielded their positions to a range of new products. In our review special attention was paid to regional analysis of the markets. In 14 regions of Kazakhstan we compared the companies’ positions, the market price segmentation and DIOT channel development. Besides we have compared the beer market of Kazakhstan to neighboring countries. ...
Beer market of Russia 2018
- General market picture
- Foreign trade setting records
- Demography as challenge to branding
- Aged consumer
- Declining of youth brands
- Nostalgia on trend
- DIOT feels at home
- 5.0 Original is the new face of import
- Positions of Market Leaders
- Carlsberg Group
- AB InBev Efes
- AB InBev
Ukrainian beer market 2018
- Better than yesterday
- Performance by value
- Positions of Ukrainian brewers
GEA VIPOLL’s ALL IN ONE monoblock filler receives two Packaging Awards of Excellence in Australia
APPMA Chairman Mark Dingley said during the ceremony, “Our event was a showcase of sustainability. The innovations and dedication highlighted at this Gala Award Ceremony show that the entire Australian packaging and processing industry has a viable, sustainable long-term future.”
A joint presence in the Australian market
The multifunctional system provides an unprecedented level of flexibility to beverage manufacturers with medium capacities: It can be used to fill glass, cans and PET containers, handle a wide range of formats and seal them with diverse cap types, fill carbonated or still drinks, in cold and hot processes. Partner Foodmach develops and produces secondary packaging equipment and automation systems for food, beverage and industrial companies, and, together with GEA VIPOLL, provides innovative filling technology in Australia. In 2018, the company integrated the ALL IN ONE for the first time into a line for Lion's Malt Shovel Craft Brewery. As one of Australia's largest food and beverage companies, Lion markets numerous premium brands in the dairy, alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverage categories.
A flexible and sustainable filling solution
In Melbourne, Australia, the ALL IN ONE won over the APPMA by demonstrating its ability to produce big results in small spaces, and to save time during filling and format changeovers. “We are naturally very pleased with this success in Australia, which honors both the good cooperation with Foodmach and Lion and our development work”, says Jakob Šalamun from GEA VIPOLL. “The ALL IN ONE provides a solution to the massive challenge that beverage manufacturers are currently facing. The desire for efficiency and flexibility is clearly a key driver of innovation. Our customers, for example Lion, want to conserve resources and take environmental responsibility for their packaging processes.”
In short, the ALL IN ONE:
• fills glass, PET and cans, and can handle different formats.
• accommodates both carbonated and still beverages, as well as hot and cold filling.
• switches format and product on the filling block in less than 20 minutes.
• provides a rinser equipped with universal grippers, and a filler that uses an electro-pneumatic filler valve.
• can integrate different cappers, e.g. combined capping turrets with capping heads for crown corks and can lids or for aluminum and plastic screw caps.
• unlike traditional systems, ensures minimal product loss through its unique capping method.
• is designed with a sequence of functions that are so seamless that only the smallest amount of oxygen enters the product during the filling process.
• is easily managed using an HMI touchscreen and an interface for data transfer to a SCADA system.
5 Апр. 2019