The trend of complication of Russian beer market is going on and in several directions at the same time. The range has got wider, the import and small segments are growing, namely craft beer, alcohol-free beer and special flavor beer. At the same time, all ex-mega brands and light lagers by Russian brewers are experiencing a decline of their shares. AB InBev Efes, Heineken, MBC and Pivzavod Trekhsosenskiy have exceeded the market, Carlsberg was developing slower than the market and Ochakovo as well as some other mid-sized breweries have been cutting down their volumes. To a big extent brewers’ performance was connected to their ability to reach agreement with networks, sacrifice their margin and enter new markets. Craft brewers are facing a serious danger of producers’ registration introduction – de facto licensing. ...
The global outlooks of the legal market of cannabis are excellent. It is possible to simultaneously imagine dry law repeal and craft brewing boom but not in one but in several consumer categories. For alcohol is contained in liquids and cannabis derivatives can be in three physical forms.The value of legal market of cannabis and its products can reach 10% of the world beer market in five years, and in 2030-2040 even reach the same scope provided the current rates of legalization and development of market infrastructure remain at the same level. Cannabinoids are actively integrating into the food industry from chewing gum to beverages deforming the pharmaceutical and alcohol markets, they influence the trends of healthy lifestyle and beauty. ...
Beer market of Kazakhstan acquired both traits of East European countries and South Eastern Asia taking a transitional position between them by many criteria and consumption style. Yet there is a positive trend in beer production which differs Kazakhstan from most of the neighboring countries. The market has remained consolidated in the hands of two international players because of its small size. However, it faces dynamic processes such as fast growth of draft beer sales, up and downs of regional companies and Carlsberg Group’s ultimate expansion. Excessive mainstream segment has declined over the recent years, yet, Zhigulevskoe and national brands with regional links have yielded their positions to a range of new products. In our review special attention was paid to regional analysis of the markets. In 14 regions of Kazakhstan we compared the companies’ positions, the market price segmentation and DIOT channel development. Besides we have compared the beer market of Kazakhstan to neighboring countries. ...
Alfa Laval at BrauBeviale 2019 – Taste the future
Make it happen at the Alfa Laval Stand 7-430 at BrauBeviale 2019, where we will focus on how beer producers can diversify their products and differentiate with new flavours and tastes. Alfa Laval’s advanced brewery solutions, from modules to complete process blocks, are designed to support beer producers in reaching higher yields while minimizing energy and water consumption, waste and emissions.
Alfa Laval dry hopping and flavour infusion
Alfa Laval has a range of modules for effective dry hopping – the process of adding additional hops to the beer after primary fermentation. In releasing essential oils from the lupulin contained in the hops, the process enhances flavour and aromas without adding to the beer’s bitterness. The benefits of our hopping systems include complete homogenization through dynamic agitation, low product losses and efficient removal of dry hop material through centrifugation to prevent downstream blockages. These systems can also be used to infuse the beer with a diversity of new flavours.
Alfa Laval De-alcoholization Module
Our De-alcoholization Module is a streamlined system that efficiently produces non-alcohol beer below 0.05% alcohol by volume. The module degasses beer, recovers volatiles, and removes alcohol using culinary steam flowing upwards in a special stripping column. The alcohol exits as a vapour, which is condensed and collected. This fully automated, energy-efficient module facilitates reliable single-pass alcohol removal, based on a stripping principle that is exceptionally effective at low temperature and pressure, keeping operating costs to a minimum.
Alfa Laval beer centrifuges:
• Brew 20 – a compact beer centrifuge for brewpubs and microbreweries. Facilitates increased yield, improved flavour, aroma, and head retention. Built with Alfa Laval’s unique Axial Hermetic Seal, it also minimizes oxygen pickup without increasing costs.
• Brew 750 – based on the Brew 701 separator and equipped with the latest innovations for enhanced clarification performance, further reduced power consumption, and improved cleanability, the Brew 750 will push industry standards to new heights.
• Brew 450 – features Alfa Laval’s unique and industry-proven Air-Tight Bowl design to deliver superior quality and flavour. Designed for pre-clarification and polishing duties, the Brew 450, coupled with eMotion, will minimize power consumption and noise levels.
On display, visitors will also be able to look at and handle:
• Alfa Laval TJ40G Burst – this rotary jet head tank cleaner incorporates a unique nozzle design; enabling fast chemical wetting of the tank, which reduces cleaning time as well as water and chemical usage. Designed for hygienic applications, it provides exceptional cleanability, better end-product quality, greater overall output and up to 70% reduction in operating costs.
• Alfa Laval LKH Prime – a self-priming pump, hygienic in design, featuring advanced air-screw technology. Designed to deliver maximum efficiency, resulting in reduced energy consumption for CIP systems in beer and beverage production, whilst offering quiet operation. It can also pump product, reducing capital investment.
• Alfa Laval Iso-Mix External Drive (IMXD) – a revolutionary system that enables automation and scale-up of dry hopping techniques for larger beer volumes (from 100 to over 5000 hl). The simple and compact IMXD works with any hop introduction system. It counters excessive extraction of aroma compounds, minimizes product loss and allows efficient CIP. The system can also optimize fermentation, maturation and crash-cooling processes.
• Alfa Laval Alhop Dry Hopping System – is a stand-alone unit for medium-size breweries, which accelerates and facilitates the dry hopping/cold hopping process that is becoming increasingly popular through the growing interest in IPA beer types. The system enhances yield and taste stability, and reduces the quantity of hops required.
• Alfa Laval Twin Screw – designed for process flexibility, the Alfa Laval Twin Screw pump is built on a robust, reliable platform that meets stringent hygienic standards. It is capable of handling both product transfer and CIP. Its low pulsation characteristics and excellent solids-handling capability, for both high and low viscosity liquids, reduce the risk of product damage, therefore improving product quality. Incorporating a truly front-loading cartridge seal, simplifies maintenance; increasing process uptime.
• Alfa Laval ThinkTop® – Alfa Laval has unveiled a refreshed, rethought version of the Alfa Laval ThinkTop®, the company’s best-selling valve sensing and control unit for hygienic valves used in the industry. Enjoy intuitive and intelligent hygienic valve control with the Alfa Laval ThinkTop V50 and V70 valve control units.
Uptime, optimization and availability
Alfa Laval’s 360° Service Portfolio is all about extending the performance of our customers’ equipment, ensuring all systems run at their highest efficiency. Our services include audits and upgrades to enhance the performance of installed systems.
You are invited to join our press breakfast on 13 November from 8.30-9.30am on the stand, where we will give a short presentation of our product exhibits after which are welcome to stay for in-depth talks with our product and business experts over coffee and breakfast.
About Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
The company’s equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. The solutions help them to heat, cool, separate and transport products in industries that produce food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol.
Alfa Laval’s products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, oil and gas exploration, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications.
Alfa Laval’s worldwide organization works closely with customers in nearly 100 countries to help them stay ahead in the global arena. Alfa Laval is listed on Nasdaq OMX, and, in 2018, posted annual sales of about SEK 40.7 billion (approx. 4.0 billion Euros). The company has about 17,200 employees.
28 Авг. 2019