Beer keg market
- Kegs in brief
- Leaders in keg production
- World draft beer market
- Secondary market
- Keg price
- Draft beer and keg market in Russia
- Market structure
- Analysis of keg import to Russia
- Conditions for craft beer expansion
- Niche for craft beer in Russia
- How many small brewers are there in Russia?
- “Small” does not equal “craft”
What is left after foam collapse? Changes on the beer market in Russia 2000-2014
- Beer market in 2014
- Economy vs state regulation
- Recession demographics
- More money, more beer?
- Motives for beer consumption
- Who drinks, what is drunk
- "Collective alcoholic"
- Decline of beer status in Russia
- Beer during crisis
- Money for beer
- Unconcerned unemployed
- Beer and labor
Beer market of Kazakhstan in 2014
- Beer and Economy of Kazakhstan
- Beer and weather
- Beer displaced vodka
- Development of beer market outlets
- Production and market development
- Leading companies’ positions
- Malt production
- Beer and monastic Orders
- Benedictine roots of beer brands
- Brewers-Benedictines in Germany
- The Trappist beer
- Benedictine Brewers in Europe and the USA
- Mendicant monks on labels…
- …and real monks
- Abbey, but not Catholic?
- Protestant beer
- Orthodox beer
2014 results of NürnbergMesse Group: Most exhibition space in the company’s history, more than 1 million trade visitors for the first time ever, revenue of EUR 229 million, profit of EUR 8.2 million. Positive trend of event bookings, slightly ahead of plan in the first half of 2015. Outlook: “Hot autumn” in the making.
On July 18, 2015 the best beer sommeliers from all over the world will be meeting up in the Brazilian city of São Paulo, to compete in their fourth World Championships. A total of 53 beer sommeliers from nine countries have come through the qualifying rounds in their own countries, to compete in this final. At Brasil Brau, and in the midst of the biggest beer festival in South America—Degusta Beer&Food, the finalists will be presenting their skills. drinktec is not only a main sponsor of the competition, it will be represented on the jury in the person of Petra Westphal.
What does the surface roughness of a cylindro-conical fermentation, storage or pressure tank (CCT) actually imply? How do I protect it against weather effects in the long run? Or: Is there an ideal ratio between wort height and vessel diameter? Some of these questions are regularly asked.
The highly creative and successful Scottish craft brewery BrewDog PLC will significantly expand its production capacity by the beginning of 2016. As part of this project, ZIEMANN International GmbH will implement a complete turnkey production block including a new brewing line and cold block area. The contract was signed with BrewDog PLC at the Ziemann headquarters in Ludwigsburg, Germany.
At the 35th EBC Congress in Porto, Tobias Becher from ZIEMANN International GmbH, Ludwigsburg, will be presenting a newly developed milling system. The technical lecture will be held by Tobias Becher on May 27, 2015 at 09:30 a.m. in session 2.