Pivnoe Delo
abbey-beer-icon

pivnoe-delo_logo5

Top articles

Journals

drinktec

Japan’s Kirin May Buy Minority Stakes In Brazil Unit -Report

Japan's Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. (2503.TO, KNBWY) may offer to buy up minority stakes in its Brazilian unit, Schincariol, as it seeks to end a legal battle with family members, the Valor Economico newspaper reported on Friday.

In early August, Kirin paid 3.95 billion Brazilian reais ($2 billion) for a 50.45% stake in Schincariol, and the owners of the other 49.55% -- all related to the same family which owned the controlling stake --filed a legal challenge to the takeover.

Based on the paid price in August, buying the minority stake could cost another BRL3.88 billion, according to the report.

23 Sep. 2011

Advertising

baneris2
pilsena_en
gea
sidel100x100
jg
portinox

Main topics

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in comments
Search in excerpt
Search in posts
Search in pages
Search in groups
Search in users
Search in forums
Filter by Custom Post Type
Filter by Categories
Home
Magazines
News
×