Beer market of Russia 2018
- General market picture
- Foreign trade setting records
- Demography as challenge to branding
- Aged consumer
- Declining of youth brands
- Nostalgia on trend
- DIOT feels at home
- 5.0 Original is the new face of import
- Positions of Market Leaders
- Carlsberg Group
- AB InBev Efes
- AB InBev
Ukrainian beer market 2018
- Better than yesterday
- Performance by value
- Positions of Ukrainian brewers
The beer market dynamics in Russia is approaching zero, yet major brewers are divided into those who developed considerably in 2017 and those who considerably reduced their volumes. For instance, company Efes has managed to substantially extend their sales due to restrained pricing policy and activity in the modern trade. Heineken has also demonstrated an excellent performance promoted by significant increase of advertisement budgets launching a non-alcohol sort of the title brand and unusual activity in the economy market segment. Carlsberg and AB InBev have been focusing on margins and lost a market share of their inexpensive brands. Serious dependence on PET package and mass enthusiasm about Zhigulevskoe have negatively impacted the most of big regional brewers, that have been for the first time pressed by the leaders in the key sales channels, especially in Volga and Central regions. In the small business there has been a noticeable slowdown in appearing of new restaurant breweries, yet the number of craft breweries has been growing rapidly. In 2018, the beer market is likely to grow a little, while the share of AB InBev Efes may decrease due to the integration. ...
“Catalogue of Russian Beer Producers 2018” includes 1070 businesses ranging from large subsidiaries of international companies to rather small restaurant and craft microbreweries.The catalogue includes 32 large breweries, 75 regional breweries, 693 industrial mini- and microbreweries as well as 270 restaurant breweries. ...
Plze?sk? Prazdroj has a New Marketing Director
Karel Kraus (33) joined the team of Plze?sk? Prazdroj in 2003, and over time has taken part in managing the Velkopopovick? Kozel, Birell, Radegast, Pilsner Urquell, and Master brands. Prior his engagement with the brewery, he had an internship at the Brand Management department at the worldwide headquarters of Deutsche Telekom AG in Germany. In 2001, he graduated from the Economics school of the Mining college of Technical University Ostrava. During his studies, he has worked in marketing and communication for the international student non-profit organisation AIESEC. He has recently acquired his MBA degree from the University of New York in Praha at the Swiss Institut Universitaire Kurt B?sch.
Karel Kraus was born in Pardubice. He is married. Mr. Kraus speaks English and German. His hobbies include traditional Czech beers from Plze?sk? Prazdroj breweries, good food, and travelling.
- With the total sale of nearly ten million hectoliters in the 2010 calendar year (including its licensed production abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries all around the word, Plze?sk? Prazdroj Inc, is the foremost beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plze?sk? Prazdroj, Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. Company. Pilsner Urquell brand is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world's biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller's brand group include such important brands as Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft, Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and many other successful regional brands.
18 Авг. 2011