Where is the non-alcoholic beer market heading to? Companies and brands. Baltika as a democratic leader. Heineken – how do you shake up the market and shove up the competitors. AB InBev Efes – premium corner. Non-alcoholic import beer. Non-alcoholic beer - Who drinks it? General conclusions. Summer beer. ...
“Catalogue of Russian Beer Producers 2020” includes 1285 businesses ranging from large subsidiaries of international companies to rather small restaurant and craft breweries.This issue has 171 more breweries compared to 2018 (155 business have been excluded and 326 have been included).Starting from 2019, FTS has been publishing data on excise payments by brewers (delayed by 1.5 years), that can be translated into beer equivalent for most of producers.Depending on the volumes, we ranked the brewers that provided information by 6 groups (see pic.). At one end of the production spectrum there are 2/3 of breweries outputting less than 10 thousand decaliters. Their net share amounts to as little as 0.2% of the total beer output volume. On the other end there are 6 federal groups accounting for almost 80%. ...
Dmitry Nekrasov’s Philosophy — on the Past, Present and Future of Ukrainian Brewing IndustryA meeting with Dmitry Nekrasov always turns into a training course: “Introduction to brewing business“. We are talking to a clever “playing trainer“ a person that can be called a godfather of the Ukrainian craft. He has a dozen of successful projects to his name. Dmitry told us about craft beer in Ukraine, on market cycles, on specifity of operating in retail and HoReCa, on union of Ukrainian brewers and certainly, how a brewery of his own, First Dnipro Brewery is doing.
The market of import beer in Russia: review and databasesThe market of import beer is rapidly growing and changing. But while in the past years it was growing due to brands variety, in 2019 major and affordable brands from TOP-10 were developing actively. It seems that the fact of a brand origin from far abroad counties, even if it is not well known but has moderate price and good distribution provides for million liters of sales in the territory of Russia. Among distributors AB InBev Efes was far behind, yet the role of Baltika and suppliers of the second row got more important. The boom of German brands was followed by stagnation of import from other traditional regions (and Belarus) instead the supplies from Mexico, Lithuania and Asian countries grew considerably.
New Semi-Dark Beer From Radegast Is Bitter Just Right
Radegast Gloomy Bitter continues the tradition of the successful, limited edition Extra Bitter lager that the brewery has already brewed twice. ”The good taste and excellent bitterness are attributes that Radegast fans expect from their beer. The semi-dark lager fulfils these requirements to the fullest; moreover, it is has a pleasant malt taste and rich amber colour. Gloomy Bitter is definitely one of the bitterest semi-dark beers in our country,” said Ivo Ka??k, manager of Radegast brewery.
Radegast Gloomy Bitter is being introduced to the market by the brewery as a seasonal product. Pub keepers will have it on draught across the entire Moravia region. The list of participating pubs is available at www.radegast.cz. The bottled beer will also be available in stores.
The semi-dark lager will be launched in a nontraditional way at several places in Moravia. In selected pubs, members of extra league teams from V?tkovice, T?inec, and Zl?n, and the premiere league team from Olomouc will serve the beer to fans for the first time. The first event will take place in Ostrava pub Assen on Wednesday, December 5th, at 6:00 pm, when Michal Barinka, Ond?ej Roman, and Roman Szturc will start draughting the beer.
Notes for editors:
- One of the most modern Czech breweries, Radegast has been producing beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a part of the Plze?sk? Prazdroj comp. since 1999.
- With total sales of nearly 9.9 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licensed production abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plze?sk? Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plze?sk? Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. The SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
3 Дек. 2012